Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Exhaustion

Friday night I got drunk
Saturday morning I worked out until I puked.
Saturday evening I went to a quinceanera.
Sunday I had my big 5 year old's party.

The party was great. A super huge hit. I'll give you a brief overview since I didn't take any pictures.
Tons of kids, tons of fun.
There was a Rainbow Dash hooficure station. Girls painted their nails.
There was an Apple Jack snack cart. Complete with carrots, celery, m&ms, strawberries, bananas, pretzels and goldfish.
There was a Rarity design corner. Kids used the massive amounts of stickers to decorate their own party hats.
There was a Twilight Sparkle magic place. Aka, stick presents here.
There was an absent Pinkie Pie station. We were supposed to play Pin the Tail on the Pinkie Pie. We skipped it.
Then there was a Fluttershy Critter Corner. It was the most popular. There were tons of pools with a ton of floaty animals and cool stuff.

There were tons of cupcakes and cake, but the Walmart Bakery seriously failed me.
I went in in May and ordered a half sheet of cake, a dozen cupcakes, and a teeny tiny six inch cake with six cupcakes.
The tiny cake & six cupcakes were supposed to be buttercream icing for my super picky aunt who doesn't like whipped. Guess what? They were all whipped.
AND AND AND the Pinkie Pie rings that were supposed to be in the cupcakes were magically not there.
I ORDERED THIS CRAP IN MAY WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MY PINKIE PIE RINGS FOR MY PINKIE PIE CUPCAKES FOR MY MY LITTLE PONY CUPCAKES.
I even went back in June to make sure they had this shizz and that they could spell her name.
So they gave me rainbow rings, wtf, and I only had to pay for the half sheet. Which was okay, because the half sheet was the only thing they couldn't mess up.
Til I got out to mema's house and opened the cake box to put the giant pony cake topper on it.
...
The half sheet spelled Xia's name wrong.
Xiden.
WTF.
So, I wiped the top of the d off. And I stuck the giant pony on the -en and made it look like It was supposed to say "Happy Birthday Princess Xia"
Until the giant pony fell over in the cake and made the rest of it look like crap.
oh well, at least it tasted good.
My sweet Mema helped decorate.
She's probably the best person on the whole planet.
Really, my Mema is an amazing human being and she's awesome.
Everyone had fun. I had fun.

Now to start buying Cars themed shizz for Kam's party in a month.
woohoooooo.

Anyway, time to go watch Dexter, aka my new obsession since I finished Orange is the New Black, and I'm 12 episodes away from finishing Netflix's supply of Supernatural and I'm trying to draw it out as long as possible.
thank you Katie.
Thank you so much.
I really needed a new TV show about a good serial killer. It's great.

<3
B

No comments:

Post a Comment