Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lazy day Sunday

 So, I worked all day Friday. And by all day Friday, I worked 9-5 in the office, then was at the Wagner at 6-12:30 at a wedding. Then Saturday, I worked 12-2:30, then again from 6:30-12:30. So, today was the whole of my weekend.
I planned on staying my happy butt home. My legs hurt so bad from dancing and running and standing and stairs and loading and unloading and pacing. It was a good fun time. But I am in pain. I waddled around last night because I was in agony. My calves were swollen. I still am walking just a little funny. So I was going to lay around and watch Supernatural all day long, with my children running and playing around me.
It was fun.
UNTIL I FINISHED SEASON 8 OF SUPERNATURAL.
I felt like I had lost a good friend. I almost cried, but I didn't.
So I sat around for a minute, and watched Dexter instead.
Then I had to get ready for my baby cousin's surprise birthday dinner.
At Carinos. Which took for freaking ever because there were 30+ of us and only one server, so I was peeved and stuff. Plus it was way passed the kids' bed time and I wanted to die.
Plus I didn't want to leave the house.
Because I didn't want to put a bra on.
Because I hate everything.

Anyway, I really wanted to write a blog tonight, but I really couldn't think of much to write about. Instead of writing, I'm just going to show you pictures I like.








So. Pretty.

Anyway, enjoy those. I'm going to start thinking about what my next post is going to be about because it'll be my 50th!!!! Yay! ;)

BrittanyFaye

No comments:

Post a Comment