Monday, July 7, 2014

I Don't Know About You!

But I'm feelin' twenty two!!
Yeah, it's my birthday. The day my awesomeness and crazy graced the planet, a full twenty two years ago. You're welcome, by the way ;)

I had a great day! My boss bought me the Lego Movie, Leslie bought me lunch (aka, gave me money and a cute little attempt at a poem, saying to buy myself lunch, which is exactly what I did.) and decorated my whole office with birthday stuff and frogs.
Why frogs?
Because she knows I'm not super girly and I have a chameleon tape dispenser. She calls it a frog. So I came in and sat at my desk and there were four little frogs and four little lizards scattered around. I loved it. Then people kept telling me Happy Birthday, most of which I haven't heard from since last year's birthday, but I love them all, just the same.

BUT today is not only my birthday, but it's one of the coolest cousins in the whole wide world's anniversary! ( I want to say it's their third, but I can't be completely sure about that) I just remember the date since it happens to be 7/7. Aka, my day o' birth. She asked permission, and it's totally cool because there is no way I could ever forget to wish her and her beloved a Happy Anniversary! :)

AND I plan on going out Friday with a ton of girlfriends (okay, like maybe 5) to dinner (Probably Texas Roadhouse) and dancing (almost definitely Rockin' Rodeo) and I am so EXCITED! :)

Also this weekend is my wee baby Xiaden's birthday party. She turned five and I can't lie, I totally cried a little, but she was so excited that laughter soon replaced the tears.
LOOK AT THIS THING I MADE!!!

I'm pretty proud, no lie.

Okay, since I'm a terrible horrible no good liar, please let me catch you up on things I like.
1. I think I found a dress I just love for my big cousin's wedding. She's letting us pick out our own dresses (which is a blessing and a curse, I tell you.) and this is it.
Only thing is, look at that back.
I'm going to have to make my boobs defy gravity. Because backless bras and my huge boobahs (Steffie) do not exactly mesh well. Like, can I tape them?? How does this work? Anyone have any suggestions?

2. I got my first DJ request in my history of DJing. I have always met with brides, and I started DJing last October, but it was like halloween parties and birthdays and Christmas parties. That sort of thing. My first wedding was in April. Count that. Three months ago. I just got a request! My very own! Everyone is generally like "you did such a great job, thank you so much!" but this girl was like "I want Brittany as my DJ" and I love this girl. I mean, I really liked her when I initially met her, but now she's requested me to be a part of her big special day and I love her.

3. Steffie has been getting on to me (like, literally scolding me) about all the things I say I'm going to write about. In the middle of our conversations I say "I'm going to write a blog about this!" or "I need to put this in my blog" but then the conversation continues and my brain forgets. I'm working on it. I promise. You have to send me a list, Steffie Marie. You HAVE to.

4. MY BLOG BROKE 1,000 VIEWS! I'm at 1,009 to be exact and I'm so excited. People love me!

5. I'm in season 8 of Supernatural. and Netflix only has 8 seasons so I've been seriously trying to slow my butt down. I'm also halfway through the second season of OITNB. These are my two big obsessions. What am I going to do with my late nights when I run out?! I DON'T KNOW. Probably something productive like laundry.... NAH.
I seriously do need to do laundry. Note to self, do laundry after you publish this.
On to more exciting things. I'm finally going to do my TSI tomorrow. Texas Success Initiatives. It's basically placement. Reading, writing and math. I'm only worried about one of those and it's called MATH. But the sooner I get this over with the sooner I can register for classes and I am pretty pumped about that.


Well, I'm going to eat doritos and stalk whisper, so have a great night!!!

22!

Bertnay(;

2 comments:

  1. I'm just throwing this out there... when I went out with my friends for my 22nd birthday, we wore tutus... or should I say 'two twos'! Get it? 22? Two Two? :)

    You may be a little tutu'd out right now though! Hahaha

    And also YAY ON YOUR DJ REQUEST! I got so excited for you reading that!!! :) Proud of you love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a little two two'd out, lol! Plus if we look like a group we get less free drinks. Or, well, that's been my experience ;)
      and THANK YOU! I am so excited!!! :D

      Delete