Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm a bad person

When I order pizza from Dominos, I always get the buffalo chicken pizza, no onions add bacon. Not hard right? ITS SO TASTY. I feel like I ate my weight in pizza, but in reality I ate two pieces. So I'm going to guess the Plexus is working, since I used to be able to eat half a pizza, easy. So, that's good! And my "baggy jeans" and we all have them girls, the pants that you wear when you're bloated or just feeling fat. Well, my baggy pants became my tight pants, and I know you know what that means.
Well, my baggy pants are now my baggy pants again, and I am so excited.
But, let me tell you why I am a bad person.
I always order this specific pizza from Dominos, and I have an amazing secret agenda.
They always forget the buffalo sauce. Every single time.
So, this chicken and bacon pizza, which ain't to shabby, and I call and say my pizza is wrong, and they send me another free pizza.
Once upon a time, I put in the "Driver Instructions" to "don't forget the hot sauce!" And they sent it to me swimming in orange spicey saucey stuff. It was drenched and quite disgusting. I called that day and got another pizza, because someone thought they'd be funny. They're hilarious. Nah. I also got a free two liter. Boom.
on top of free pizza, I signed up for my free college today! (Pell grant) I'll be taking English, US History & Sign Language. Don't judge me, it's free and I want to learn it. I am so excited! Officially doing the college thing next month. Yayyyyy!

So, I now have three pizzas, and I paid for two. And I plan on eating some tomorrow. And probably Thursday. But not Friday! :D
I'm really hoping to get asked to dance by a lot of strangers who also buy me drinks. Most guys don't dance at rockin. I usually just buy my own drinks until lightweight Shelly gets drunk enough that she can dance. I know that sounds backwards, but she really is a better dancer when intoxicated. I don't know how it happens, but it's magic. MAGIC.

Anywho, I have collected my main bitches to come out and love me. I'm so excited. All of us are moms and I think that's why I love them.  YAY.

so, today, Codykins learned about my blog. He'll be over here later. Bearing gifts of Starbucks. All to watch the Lego Movie that Reed gave me yesterday.  So I'm going to get in an episode of Supernatural before he commandeers the TV and reads all of my blog posts. He'll probably punch me for calling him Codykins. But I think it's hilarious. So do you.

Good night, my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment