Thursday, July 24, 2014

About the BERTKNEE

What is today's date?  7-24-14

What time is it right now? 2:01am

*PERSONAL DETAILS

Nicknames?  Bert, Bernay (Bertknee) , Brit brat, Brat, Brit tan ee, Brit

Where do you live? Midland. TEXAS.

What's your age? 22

Hair color? Brown

Eye color? Brown

Height? 5 feet, 6 and a half inches

Shoe size? 8.5-9.5 depending on the shoes.

Date of Birth? July 7, 1992

What's your star sign? Cancer!

Element? Well, I went to this (http://whatismysign.net/what-is-my-element/) website and put in my birthday and it said I am water.
"People of water element possess a very subtle cast of mind; quite often they demonstrate parapsychological abilities. People of water element are very impressionable and sensitive. People of water element are distinguished by inconstancy, emotionality, and a rather extreme sensitivity"

How many siblings? I have three half brothers :)

How many pets?  none of my own, unless you count my children

Obsessions? Doctor Who

Bad habits? I bite my nails. And my lips. And my cheeks.

Phobias? I am not a huge fan of the dark, but I don't think I have any straight up phobias.

*ABOUT YOU

What makes you happy? Chocolate milk.  And Gardettos Rye Chips

What really irritates you? boys who think I'm easy

What makes you sad?  Being alone

What makes you angry?  Homophobias.

What makes you scared? College. Is that totally weird? I'm afraid of higher education?

Who is your best friend? I can't just pick one. that would be stupid. They would hit me.

Ever broken a bone? Never ever.

What's the best advice you've ever received? Hakuna Matata.

What was the last CD you bought? HAHAHA. Who buys CDs anymore? I'm sure it was probably like, Fall Out Boy or something.

What was the last book you read? Currently reading Paper Towns by John Green

Who was the last person you spoke to? My Mother!

What was the last thing you ate? PIZZA!

What was the last thing you drank? Water :)

What's the best thing you've ever bought? My PS3 :)

What's the worst thing you've ever bought? My first car. It died two weeks after I got it.

What's the best thing you've ever been given? I really liked my bed in a bag thing Mema got me when I was living in California. I only have the comforter now, but you better believe if I'm cold that sucker is on my bed. I miss the rest of it.

What's the worst thing you've ever been given? my crazy granny gave me tooth paste and deoderant for Christmas when I was like 12.

What are your future goals? Get a college degree. Buy a good house.

Describe your bedroom?  a MESS. And in need of a paint job. lol.

What's your most embarrassing moment? I peed myself once, when I was pregnant with Kamden. It was great.

Who do you consider the most beautiful woman in the world? ME!
Jk, I'm in love with Jennifer Lawrence. Also a huge fan of Scarlet Johanssen.

Who do you consider the most handsome man in the world?  Ian Somerhalder. Jensen Ackles && Chris Hemsworth.

Favorite thing to do on a hot summers day?  Stay inside and watch Netflix.

Favorite thing to do on a snowy winters day? Stay inside and read a book.

If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be? 1. That America would pull out of foreign affairs. I were a bazillionair. That I could eat and eat and not get fat.

If you could go back in time to see or change something, when would it be and what would you do? I'd stop a certain shxthead from doing a certain stupid thing to a certain little Brittany

What's the first thing you think about when you wake up?  "How on God's green earth did my body end up shaped like this"

Have you ever been in love? Yes.

Do you believe in the after-life? I do.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Single, with teenagers/preteen with a house and at least two cars.

If you could choose your own death, how would you go? Faulty parachute.

Would you ever consider having plastic surgery? no. Breast reduction? Definitely.

What's the funniest joke you've ever been told?
What do a rubix cube and a penis have in common?
The longer you play with them the harder they get.

Do you have any regrets in life?  I'm thinking. I'm thinking. I'm thinking.
no. if I had made better choices my life would be different and I like it how it is, thanks.

What advice would you give to a kid? Be nice to everyones.

Any hidden talents? I can scare children.

Is yours an 'innie' or 'outie'? Innie!

Last job? Starbucks, lol.

Current job? Boyd's Events!

Dream job? I'd like to be paid ridiculous amounts of money to sign, but since that probably won't ever happen. So, I'll hope for a good job in computers in a bigger company.

Who is your hero? I'm going to go wiiiiiith... Mema

Describe yourself in 3 words: loud, rude & awesome.

*FAVORITES

Favorite color? Green! Like forest green :)

Favorite number? 7

Favorite animal? TURTLES. And maybe penguins. But mostly Turtles.

Favorite sport (to play)? are drinking games a sport?

Favorite sport (to watch)? Probably Soccer

Favorite Show(s)? Supernatural, Dexter, American Horror Story, Sherlock, Doctor Who.

Favorite movies? Easy A, Pitch Perfect, Little Mermaid, Mama Mia, Grease

Favorite band? A Great Big World! For now. I also like Josh Abbott.

Favorite song? Right now? Stay With Me by Sam Smith

Favorite room in the house? Living room! It has my chair. And my PS3

Favorite board game? Disney Scene It

Favorite video games? Soul Caliber 5

Favorite PC game? uh.

Favorite food? Let's go with potato salad

Favorite fast-food? TACO VILLA.

Favorite drink? Water

Favorite magazine? Meh.

Favorite place?  There's a park on Cuthbert. I love that park.

Favorite cartoon character? Sebastian. From The Little Mermaid.

Favorite day of the week? Sundays. I generally don't have to work on Sundays.

Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving!!!! FOOOOOOD

Favorite season? Fall

Favorite holiday? Halloween

Favorite girls name? Currently: Ceila Astre

Favorite boys name? Currently: Atticus Raze

Favorite country? Well, I have only been in America and Mexico. I like America.

Favorite smell? The way it smells right before it rains. Or fresh cinnamon rolls! :)

Favorite sound? the other person's heartbeat while I'm cuddling.

Favorite accent? Scottish!


*PREFERENCES

Coke or Pepsi? Coke

Pen or Pencil? Pen.

Day or Night? Night

Cat or Dog? Both. I want both. If I can only have one, then DOG

Summer or Winter? uhm. Summer. I hate cold.

T.V. or Radio? TV. lol :)

Brains or Beauty? Brains!

Cup or Mug? MUG

Tea or Coffee? Either, hot or cold. I like both

Gold or Silver?  Both. Silver jewelry, gold everything else.

Brush or Comb? Brush

City or Country? Suburbs

Red or White wine? white wine. SANGRIA!

Early or Late riser? if I had my choice... late. But my kids run my life. So early.

Blond or Brunette? I prefer brunettes.

Scarey or Romantic movies? Depends on my mood. Probably Scary, even though I'm a wimp.

Board or Computer games? Board.

Half full or Half empty? it's completely full. of liquid & gas. BOOM.

Happy and poor or Sad and rich? Sad and rich. Pretty sure.

Glasses or Contacts? Contacts!

Flowers or Chocolates? Chinese food and a DVD.

Love or Money? Money. (just saying. Already did the love thing. It didn't end well. I feel like money could end well)

Hugs or Kisses? KISSES!  And Cuddles!!!


*RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW

What are you wearing? cami & gym shorts.

What's the latest news? DAVID TUTERA HAS LOST THE MOTHER OF THE BRIDE.

What's the weather like? It's pretty awesome.

How do you feel? a little sleepy


*WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU...

Cried? Last week?

Laughed? an hour ago.

Swore? probably thirty seconds ago.

Lied? Probably during work.

Got drunk? Last Friday

Read a newspaper? last year?

Read your horoscope? I can't even remember

Had a bath/shower? I had both last night lmao.

Had a cold? currently

Smiled at someone? a couple hours ago

Gave someone a cuddle? last night

Said, 'I love you'? an hour ago.

*THE OPPOSITE SEX

What is a turn on?  good smile, great sense of humor, confidence

What is a turn off? clingy, insecure

What physical feature are you attracted to the most? Probably muscles. I like biceps.

Best pick up line? I can't remember any good ones now.

What's the most irritating thing about them? their inability to listen.

Could you live without them? Probably. I have been so far.

Describe your ideal partner? Jensen Ackles & Ian Somerhalder's Love baby.

What time is it now? 2:55am

No comments:

Post a Comment