Saturday, May 31, 2014

So I lied

I write yesterday that I'd be talking about super cool stuff today. Then I was busy at work, I came home and helped mom get things started for Tylor's (my baby brother, the very youngest, yet very largest of all of ny brothers) graduation party, while we watched Radio (with Cuba Jr <3 ) and then Grease (because I love it.) I was in charge of cutting out very large numbers out if very large poster papers. (Pics later) Then mom went on an extended smoke break and I drew two My Little Ponies on the left over poster paper (pinkie pie and Fluttershy) (pinkie pie is for Xiaden's looming 5th birthday, we'll be playing pin the tail on the pinkie pie) (Fluttershy is because when I sent the picture of Pinkie pie to Shelly, she threw a fit because Fluttershy is her favorite, so I drew Fluttershy) then I got seriously side tracked and started playing Soul Caliber Five.
Whoops.
So, I'll try to tell the truth, the super awesome blog I spoke of 24 hours ago will probably not happen until Monday. Tomorrow I have graduation in the morning and I have to DJ a wedding in the evening. Sunday is grad party for my three favorite 2014 grads, which I will also be DJing got. So busy weekend. I promise, cooker things are heading your way. Till then...

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment