Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thanks a MILLION ;)

So, my boss is really crazy, kay? We have an excess of brochures and flyers and he wants us to go to venues and pass them out, meet people, look at the rooms, and leave an impression.
Not, Reed, btw, just Leslie and I. So we say okay, and we make a list of venues to go see.
Then Reed says we need to put together a little something for the venues that refer people to us the most. I came up with a smaller list of like 8 venues.
Then I got paid do do the Pinterest.
I made a thing.
hahahahahaha. It was quite like this.
do you get it?
It's a pun.
it's ten 100 grand candy bars.
100,000 x 10 = 1,000,000
Thanks a million?
Shut up, I'm hilarious.

So, I'm going to have lunch with the beautiful and smelly Shelly at some Italian place we've never tried at 11, then Leslie and I are going to hop into Quasi and hit the town. Among our places to go?
and probably a gazillion other places.
I'm pumped!

So, I'm going to go do a little work before I run around most of midland and parts of Odessa
ttfn ;)

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment