Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mummuh.

Well, I had a wonderful wonderful weekend :) I hope all of yours went swimmingly as well.
I know, it's Tuesday, but my Monday was a letdown after my Friday Saturday Sunday.
Let's just say that my Saturday looked a lot like this

mommy and I got tattoos for mother's day.
I'm very pleased.
also, no tears, no cussing and minimal berating of the tattoo artist.

Saturday night looked a lot like this. LEE PROM.
I must say again, I love my job. Even though I was up super late and my legs are STILL sore from dancing with these kids, I had a blast.

Cody came over after prom and pickups were done and forced me to stay mostly conscious until 5 am.
Why? He had to work at 7:30 AM and didn't want to sleep through his alarm. His mentality? Just don't sleep. My mentality? I HAVE THREE CHILDREN.
So, when I woke up at 11 and pleasantly realized that I received the best mother's day present ever: I got to sleep in. Momma took the heathens to church and I ate cereal and watched Supernatural until they got home.


Yeah... yum. Eye of the Tiger was the best thing ever. Actually that whole episode was perfection.
(I finished season 4 last night. (and started season 5) Just gotta say. WAHHHHH :'( I'm addicted and sad)

Anywho.
mom came home with my kiddos and we went to Cici's, with my Mema & Papa, my Nana, my brothers, mom, Aunts, cousins and an uncle type person.
Then we went and hung out and took naps.
Yes, I do believe the entire house took a nap at one time or another.

Then this happened. HOW CUTE ARE WE?
Ps, I totally id have tons of pictures of Kam smiling, but this was my favorite. He told me he didn't want to take a picture.
Then I tickled him and all was well.
I cannot say the same for Rhyssie girl, this was the only semihappy picture I could get out of her, because she loves her Mema more than me :'(
But I secretly know its because Mema doesn't ever make her drink water. It's always good stuff with sugar. Also, she feeds her brownies. True story.

So that was my weekend.
Yesterday no good things happened and I'm over it, so I won't bore you with the details.

HOWEVER I went to a new food place, because Shelly and I have decided to eat at a new place every Tuesday, and dubbed it Adventure Time Tuesday.
This week it was Pizzeria Venti, and while I hated my salad, my pasta thingys were delicious.
but not as good as my gelato. Nom nom nom.
Apparently it's been there for 10 years and I just fail at life.
Next week: Cafe Unique. Time for some Venezuelan food. ARIPAS!!!
;)

Til next time, guys.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment