Friday, March 14, 2014

TGIF?

I had a very mediocre week. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't good. I was under pressure and in time crunches, and I was exhausted because of the stupid time change (every year around this time I decide to move to Arizona or Hawaii. Every year, except, well, I'm still living here, and not in Arizona or Hawaii, so I suppose my resolutions aren't firm)
We got this stupid photo booth in


Just look how stupid this thing looks. I refuse to call it a photo booth. I actually call it the Pixar Lamp. It just looks Pixar-Lamp-y.

click play. Just do it.

Look at that. It murdered the I. What did the I do!? Nothing. Well that's how I feel about this "photo booth" it's a hope crusher. A dream murderer. It's a different software program than my other booths. And I tried to set it up last night and it went stupid on me and the screen wouldn't register my finger touching it. And it was playing a really awful rock guitar music stuff that I couldn't stand, but I COULDN'T TURN THE DANGED THING OFF. So, after trying to follow the owner manual and a failed attempt at reaching I did the first thing they teach you not to do in computer class... I just unplugged it. And now it's just sitting there, staring at me.
It's not a happy thing.
My boss has more confidence in me than I have in myself. And he's also certain that I can do everything related to computers, and that is so incorrect I cannot even begin to explain. When these problems arise, I just tell him "I can't" and he says "quitter" or "you're whining" or "you're just being lazy" which makes me angry and I usually sit in the bathroom doing breathing exercises so I don't commit homicide.
And this stupid pixar lamp is a hundred times worse than "I can't." It's an "I can't, I don't want to learn how, and f*** that." So maybe I am a lazy whining quitter, but I also have other stuff to do than worry about the stupid, incredibly complex and difficult, dream crushing pixar lamp.
So I turned it a little to face Leslie's desk instead, so I don't feel like it's staring at me.
Immature and odd? Yes, yes I am. I don't care, either.
So, thank goodness it's Friday. I'm looking forward to not seeing that stupid pixar lamp at all this weekend :) and I don't have to work! :) I'm thinking drive in tonight, engagement party tomorrow, and Netflix Sunday, since it's supposed to be cold.
I hope you have a good weekend!!
<3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment