Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pink, Glitter && Braids.


Okay, So. Rhys's birthday party went swimmingly, if I do say so myself. I went up and down a ladder about a billion times to hang decorations on the ceiling, but it was pretty sweeeet. The kids all colored and Rhyssie got covered in cake, and I had my family and friends there and it was great. None of my in-laws showed up, though, which made me a little sad, but Rhys won't remember her first birthday so I guess I should let it go. Mom was in Colorado with my newest nephew, Dad had massage class, Ashley had to watch Smallville with Tyler, Heather's phone was broken, Danielle never actually responded, and Rhys didn't really care. Now, I'm finished with that little obsession...
I did hair today.
Pinterest showed me this super long messy braid last night and I loved it. I also figured it shouldn't be too hard, and my office would enjoy the break from top knots I've been wearing. Plus, when the strands of my hair inevitably fall out, it would still look just how it's supposed to. Bonus!!

Nailed itttttt.  I'm just kidding.
a cute little baby braid, since my averagely long hair apparently is short compared to that girl.
I think she may have hair past her butt. Or possibly extensions..... I want hair that long, but I think my hair has decided to stop growing. Next research project is how to grow super long locks.

so after loosening it a little, and I guess it turned out alright. I mean, I like it, I'm wearing it right now, and it was easy. I like easy. Easy is good. Easy is just perfect for someone who has to get three children ready and in the car after sleeping through three alarms and waking up an hour after I mentally told myself I would. Just Perfect, I tell you. I did it sitting at my desk, shortly after I threw some make up on my face and answered a few emails.

Speaking of make up, I use Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for my eyeliner, (buy it here) I usually just use the unshiney trio, but hey, I like shiney things, so I had to try it.
And let me just say, I love it. I love love love love it. It makes my near black-brown eyes look like milk chocolate and I think it's lovely. However, the Shimmer part of this liner tends to fall into my eyes and my contacts decide to hate me, and then my eyes water and I spend a few minutes trying not to get mascara on my face from watery eyes. It's not attractive. I'm trying to decide whether I should go back to my regular liner (after this runs out, of course, I spent over $10 on it.) or keep sacrificing my eyeballs.
I guess I have to ponder this for a month or two.
   
anywho, I'm going to eat some tiny powdered donuts and get some work done.
                                   <3 B.

No comments:

Post a Comment