Thursday, March 27, 2014

Reggaeton Happiness

Little secret, I listen to Reggaeton music when I'm in a good mood. It's that fun spanish music that white girls think of when they think of Zumba classes at the Y. Think... Don Omar's Danza Kuduro at the end of Fast 5. It's awesome, makes you want to dance and I love it. A lot. Most people who catch me listening to it look at me suspiciously, almost like I'm too white to listen to it. And I am. I have no idea what they're saying. They could be talking about murdering and eating dogs and I wouldn't know, I'd just know it makes me want to move my hips... Or try, because everyone know that white girls' hips just don't move like everyone else's. I look like a drunk chicken, I'm sure.
OH WELL. I just don't care. I am awesome and in my head, I look sexy.
Speaking of sexy, check it out.
I tried new hair today! (Again, because it looked easy as heck and I like easy. Come on, twisting my hair and bobby pins. It doesn't really get easier than that. And I can never get messy buns to look messy without wearing a regular bun all day and letting life make it messy for me. But who has time for that? I do most of my hair stylings in my car!

Well, at first I looked like the female version of Alfalfa...

Try number 2 make me feel like a cinnamon roll....
Until I pulled and twisted and shook my head a few times and I look almost perfectly messy with this twisty easy bun.
I have also stumbled upon pinspired hair GOLD, I tell you.
Don't believe me?
Check out The Fashion Diva's website. Seriously, I am in love.

anyway, Omega (still spanish) is calling for me to shake my hips while trying to figure out how to rearrange the office... The Pixar Booth is staring at me, so I might just try that out a little too.

Have a Terrific Thursday!
<3 Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment