Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fam[ily]

I'm sure you've all seen the [end] thing, no?

okay, just in case, here ya go, boo

ya know?
Pretty true, I think. I mean, I am pretty sure I have family that's not blood (ahem, Steffie. Shelly. Nana. Etc.) and they're stuck with me foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr (sorry, not sorry) and that's all fine and good, lol. 

But there are things that happen, and I believe family's all we got. I got married once, but that wasn't forever. Husband. Husbend. hm? Whatever.

Anyway, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and here I am, writing my bloggity blog. And I'm gonna tell you a liiiiiiitle bit about what I'm thankful for.


My Mema!
She is the only ginger I believe has a soul. 
She is the best mema ever (I can't call her a grandma, because she's not that old, yet)
She has always got my back, and my kids' backs. She is probably the coolest person on the planet (I mean, who else gets their daughter a stripper for their 21st birthday?!) (Not my birthday. My mom's) and then jokes about it with their grandkid (yes, me)
Who's the one who knows my best friends' names and then makes fun of them with me? ("That Steffie's a weird one." "Yes, I know. But I like her, so I'll keep her around.") ("tell shelly not to get too drunk, You girls be safe.") she's just the best. 
She gives awesome hugs, in case you were wondering. And I grew up with her. I am pretty sure I can thank her for my love of George Strait.
She's also pervy, and inappropriate and perfect. I love her to the moon and back.
even though she spoils my kids rotten.
(I'm sure my mom would say the same about me)
caught in action: Rhyssie is the spoiled-est child ever.

 
this is my little shrine to my Mema. Deal With It.


I love you.
I really do.
you may be a creepy stalker person
who leaves random "I love you's" in the comment sections
but I love you.
because you are so sweet.
to care about the awesomeness that spews from my fingertips.
You
who are probably my cousin or something of the like
I love you.
This Blog thing...
the start from 9 months ago...
It's love.
A literary dance we two have been twirling around
ups and downs.
and blah blah blah.
I'm crazy :)

...
I was going to do three of these, except I can't really think of anything else other than "cheese" which would be pretty lame. So I'm going to quit white I'm ahead. No need for nonsense.
I could have gone with cousins, or family, or whatever, and I shouldn't have really even just put mema. I should put mom or my aunts or seriously post all of the things... but I'm lazy and I feel like those two are a pretty good start.
Check back in a month, I'll be posting the New Year's Resolutions I know I don't intend to keep. It could be fun. A partay, except not really because my friends are lame and I'm not sure if the plans I have made for my children will be kept or not. 
here's to hoping, I guess :)


No comments:

Post a Comment