Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Skipped

I skipped a whole week writing a blog. I am a big bowl of Fail.
Anyway.
I'm sitting in my english class.
Currently listening to my English teacher. Here, let me quote
"My biggest mistake as a young professional out of grad school was thinking that everyone I worked with are your friends. They're not. They are your associates. You have to be careful who you talk to because you never know who the snitch is. Because adults are snitches too. They love getting causing trouble."


my face right now.

...
Can you please tell me how this is even a little relevant to English?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now she's talking about her hatred of red pens.
So, here I am. Ignoring her.

let's talk about my life!

Halloween was gooooood. my kids were totally cute, but they were up past their bedtime. They got cranky and we turned in early.

I had a pretty snazzy wedding on Saturday. It was like 35 people in the Yucca Theater. They amused me. There were a few... performances? I feel like that is a correct assessment. Performances. The bride and groom brought out mic stands and pretended to sing "Shout" to the audience. It was actually hilarious, because the "dance floor" was actually the stage. So it was up there for everyone to see. There was also a guy that knew all the choreography to "Bye Bye Bye" and he showed errrrrrrrrrbody. that made me giggle.

I am taking a potential DJ out with me this weekend. I'm pretty pumped. Why? Because Reed picked me. Why? "Because [I'm] the most rounded DJ [Reed] have (has)" Because I know the music well aaaaaaand I am good at announcing.

Internally Brittany goes



externally, Brittany goes

So, obviously I'm the best wedding DJ ever.
...
except for maybe this guy.
I'm just saying. He's probably way better than me.

Random:
English teacher just said Stephen King could make a toaster in a car your worst nightmare.
...
now she's talking about sex scenes in romance novels...
o.o

Anyway, I'm going to duck out and just study my flashcards for my History exam on Thursday ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment