Thursday, December 4, 2014

OMG LIFE, STAHP

This week I have:
-completed my last day of classes (next week I only have finals! Ah!)
-my cousins wedding!!!! (YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!)
-the biggest work load ever (like, 22 events in 2 days - I know that doesn't mean much to you, but it's a lot of planning and paperwork and stress)
-studied more than I have in my entire life (mostly for ASL & History)
-completed the first season of "The 100" (It was good - btw)
-dropped the crazy history professor I was signed up to take next semester
-had another successful meeting of the study posse.
-written two essays
-had breakfast at Lori's with one of the besties (that was actually this morning)
-managed to hide Twinkle (our elf on the shelf) every night except one (don't worry, mom did it for me that night)
-gone to bed real early every night
-fallen asleep real late every night
-neglected my blog :(
-had lunch at a place called J Peno's (food was great, tea was terrible)
-planned the best birthday present for my mom EVER.
-been obsessing over The Chainsmoker's song Kanye (go watch it)
-realized that my baby is turning two in three months.
-completed wrapping the necessary Christmas presents
-not killed anyone (believe me, it's a struggle sometimes)
-finished the final touches on my company Christmas party!
-only cried once at work (when I stress I cry. Who am I kidding, I cry all the time for all the emotions, judge me all you want)
-not shaved my legs (God, I need to do that tomorrow)
-watched the new Star Wars trailer a billion times
-watched the trailer for Jurrasic World two billion times

that's all, folks
(Bed time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment