Thursday, November 13, 2014

Shortest Blog Ever.

Things that are actually happening right now:

"I have to stop and remind myself that even osama bin laden was a cute little baby once. An innocent little kid! His mother should have smothered him in the cradle, but that's a different story. ... Hey! I'm not advocating smothering little babies. Just little Al Qaeda ones"
-Houck.

"you know, bobby boucher is actually an accurate representative of some of our fellow americans. 'Well, momma said' and that's good enough."
-Houck

"nobody was like, 'oh, well black people would make good pets I guess.' No. Nobody I know has 800 pets."
-Houck

"it would probably be a lot easier to do your job in the mountains without worrying about getting your scalp taken off."
-Houck

(Jeremiah Johnson is apparently the best movie and I have to watch it)

This blog brought to you by Professor Houck.


No comments:

Post a Comment