Thursday, November 20, 2014

THURSDAY!

Okay, if you've talked to me enough, you will find that I have an unfair hatred for Thursdays.
I hate them. I don't know why. I just do. Everything bad seems to happen on Thursdays, for whatever reason. I tend to ignore them, and pretend there are two wednesdays or something.
but NOT TODAY.
not this Thursday.
you wanna know why?

English.
didn't have to do anything. I spent my time writing an essay that's due Tuesday.
History.
The essay that was due Tuesday has been pushed back to the NEXT Tuesday.
Lunch.
I took a nap.
Work.
Reed is in Las Vegas buying me new toys.
Future?
TRUCK YEAH.
(I'm not cussing today. Because today is a good day.)
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

...
I may be more than a little excited.
...
be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment