Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Double Whammy

I am so cold. I am so cold, because it is 30 degrees outside. I hate everything. It is definitely one of those days where you stay in bed all day and drink hot chocolate and read a really really good book.
of course, those days are gone, because I am a mom and moms don't get to stay in bed and drink hot chocolate and read books. Moms get to fight their kids for the hot chocolate then clean it up when the baby spills it on the floor. Moms get to teach their kids to sound out letters until the sounds make a word, and repeat, until you get the sentence "I see the turkey." Which is not a good book. It is a lame book. Moms get to try to cuddle with the freezing cold boy who kicks his blankets off in the middle of the night to try and warm him up, but he's too cool for moms anymore, and he doesn't want to lay with me.
That's what moms do.
But not this momma.
Not today.
Today, I ran around the house stealing my mom's sweaters to wear because its cold and apparently I believe I live in Hawaii where it's never cold. Or you would think that from my wardrobe. Note to self: buy sweaters. Then I make my children get into their clothes, which they don't want to wear what I've decided they're going to wear. I bribe them with the promise of toothbrushing. I wake my mother up because she sleeps like she's in a coma. Luckily, she loves me, and started my car for me so I could brush my daughter's mop out into something presentable. Then pile into the car, drop Kam and Rhyssie off at daycare, then drop Xia off at school, then go to work, start the coffee, wait for the coffee. Drink 5 cups of coffee. Start twitching from all the coffee. LUNCH! With Shelly :) (Back in the Day. ME: chicken pot pie. HER: chili. THEN: apple cobbler a la mode. Definitely a "come back" place.)
coffee coffee coffee.
...
alls I'm saying is I made that mug. It says brit. Not just BRI. Because My name is so loooooooong.
it's my "work mug." that way no one else uses it. 'cause my name is on it.


So, even though I wrote a blog twelve hours ago, I am here again. Because I love you. And moaners be moanin' about my neglectfulness of my blog. My sweet sweet blog.

So now you know about my life today.
Let me tell you about my life... later.

1. I have decided to drop my history class next semester. De Lao is apparently a nazi. I can't handle it. I'll wait for fall 2015 to take Houck again. Ya digg? Too bad, I do.

2. Kamden will not be starting school in 2015. My man can't talk. Well, he can, but only like, 3 people understand him. He's not ready. I'm not too worried about it, but I'm just going to wait a year to make sure the boy is ready. I don't want him to repeat like, 4th grade because I was ready to decrease my daycare bill.

3. CHRISTMAS! I have decided our christmas colors will be gold, pink and white. I have bought all the decorations for the three, and the new stockings. I'm on the lookout for cute stocking holders. OH! And like, monogrammed pins. (I need.... A, B, K, T, K, X, R) preferably in gold. to pin on our stockings. I'm so excited!!!
 +   =  ♥


4. I'm trying to figure out what I'll be doing for Rhyssie's birthday. Birthday number 2. I can't really have a pool party... because it's in March. MARCH. agggggghsu. I'm thinking about having a coloring party.
Because my Rhyssie girl loves to color.
so...
they're inflatable ;)
bubbles... Because kids love bubbles just as much as their parents hate them

possible invite. 'cause, uhm, totes adorbs.
cakes!
lots of crayons!
how freaking cute
table :)

let me just tell you how much I freaking love this cake.
I. Need. A. Big. Version. of. This.

YAY.

anywho.
I'm outies, yo.

3 comments:

  1. I was not moaning, just commented that it took you a while to write another post

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were moaning, but it's okay.
    I occasionally enjoy binging on my love's ramblings.

    ReplyDelete