Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Present of Presence :)

Twenty two years ago, one of the biggest weirdos in the whole wide world was born.

Shellerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
She turns 22 a month and 25 days after I turned 22 :)
So, since I love her so dang much, and she's blessing the world with her presence. It's like, a gift to the world, fo reals. So, we're going to celebrate the life of this crazy nut, even though she's been one of my best frieeeeeeeends for less than two years. 


She's the only one who eats lunch on me on a very regular basis. She appreciates food as much as I do, and I think that's why I love her. I think that's also why most of our pictures have food in front of us in the following pictures.

she deals with my crazy ass boss as much as I do. I can basically say she's one of the few of my friends who understands why I could easily become an alcoholic.

speaking of alcohol, she is the consistent drinking buddy I have in this life. I can call her and tell her my day has been crap and I need a drink and 3/5 of the times, she says yes. the other 2/5 she either doesn't have a sitter or she is already drunk. I'm not saying she is an alcoholic. I'm just saying we often have craptastic days... on the same days.
plus she's gorgeous. And a useless adult just like me :) we take too many selfies and we are super awesome.

PRINCESS PROBLEMS! Because we are obviously princesses and we do not deal with the problems of regular people. We get other people to deal with those problems for us.

She likes My Little Pony! :D Even though she likes Fluttershy (even though Flutters is a whimp) I still love her.
Seriously though, Fluttershy? There are way more awesome ponies. She'll hit me for that, but it's TRUE!

She does my makeup for me. Which is a really really really good thing. I have learned many things. Like eyebrow pencils, and primer, and blotting paper. Those are real things.

She tries questionable food with me. Like, new restaurants every week. She makes me try new things. Some times they are freaking amazing... other times, not so much.

She doesn't ask questions when I'm pretending to be a turtle. I feel like that's probably the real reason we're friends.

She does crazy lovely things like this. We also took prom pictures, ha ha ha. I regret that I don't have a copy of those.


DAT FACE THO.



She is my date to weddings and things like these. she's also a great dance partner and I can't seem to dance with anyone else. So I'm gonna keep her around.

USELESS ADULTS <3

Love you Shelly ;)

lerrrrrrrrrrrrrv Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment