Sunday, September 14, 2014

Twelve Days?!

Sheesh! It's been twelve whole days since I've posted. Dang, I'm slacking.
Okay, I do have homework in every class, and still working 34+ hour weeks, on top of occasionally seeing my children, I think I have a little bit of an excuse. Add that to the fact that Rhyselle is trying to cut all four of her eye teeth at the same time and hates the whole world and no amount of tylenol will make her sleep, and I feel like I have a pass.
Anyway.

CURRENTLY.

Watching:

Ink Master (second season. There's a crazy girl on here, I like laughing at her mental breakdowns.)

Wearing:

A sports bra and giant comfy pajama pants. (I came home Friday from a date, and haven't worn a real bra all weekend. It is absolutely glorious. I love not working on Saturday. Too bad. I have to work next weekend, and next next weekend)


Drinking:


 Water out of a wine glass. Because I'm classy. And because I don't know where my mug is. (uhm... have I mentioned I really only use one cup ever use? I pick one coffee mug and use it over and over and over.)

Eating:

I just finished a salad. I tried to fry an egg, but they all came out really runny, so I failed 3 times & then just made a salad. Baby spinach, cucumbers, celery, broccoli (I seriously almost just called them tiny trees because I couldn't think of the real word.) and Italian dressing. Nom nom nom, good healthy food. I'm also working out tomorrow, and I'm planning on a longer work out. At least an hour and a half. I'm gonna do this! Woohoo!

Thinking: 


About how much I really should be doing my Sign Language Lab. Or my History Doc Review. Or check Canvas to make sure my English Prof hasn't put up any surprise assignments. Or that I think I have laundry in the dryer...

Listening to:


The whimpering of my teething child... sigh. Oh wait. She's stopped. Let's cross our fingers that she actually fell asleep. Because if this keeps going all night I either have to spend all of my night getting up and down (and hate my life tomorrow at work. Luckily, I have most of my stuff for work done already.) OR I can put her in my bed, be incredibly squished (because she's a huge bed hog) and then spend the rest of the week trying to convince her that her bed is actually where she needs sleep.

...On that note, I don't really know what to blog about.


Last weekend was bachelorette weekend. It was flipping sahweeeeeeeeeeeet. I had a great time, all the girls were great, and my cousin had a lot of fun. I'm not going to go into the fabulous details, but there were definitely really good wine & food, some bar dancing, really really mean drag queens (like seriously mean), and giant swans. It was great. Really. I only had to pull over once and take one nap.

 I really want ink. I really really really want new ink. I want my Doctor Who piece on my shoulder. There are only three things wrong with this.
1. I am poor. So unless anyone wants to give me a couple hundred bucks for an early Christmas present, I can't :(
2. I can't seem to find an artist that I trust in Midland or Odessa. I've looked at a few different portfolios, and I'm a little scared. It's going to be my first big tat. I need it to look freaking awesome.
3. Watching all of this ink master and I am now terrified of people who can't do lines. Ink Master makes me afraid for my skin.

I'm sleepy. I'm going to go to bed. :)
Goodnight, my pretties.
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment