Monday, September 22, 2014

Things I Like Today

I'm going to give myself five minutes and list all the things I like. Starting...........
Now.

Grey's Anatomy
Charlie Hunnam (I think that's how you spell it)
The sign for "Shape"
Boys named Brad! (they're just so awesome)
Coconut Oil
bubble baths
cell phones
GLITTER
Target
Electricity
Any subject but History
Mascara
Hot hot hot water
ice cream
massages (I want one, volunteers?)
Tylor's headphones
tiny bite sized Snickers
the color green
the sign for "gray"
My sign prof's smart ass attitude
modern technology
Modesty
the fact that reed bought me pizza for lunch today
Leather bracelets
comfy necklaces (I need a new one)
the fact that I can type 63 wpm
My Little Pony
Smart People
Fresh paint :)
water
ice cold water without ice in it
coffee
starbuuuuuucks
passion tea from starbuuuuuucks
the shirt I'm wearing
Steffie's new house (so excited)
mirrors
my mema
my mommy
my brothers
the girl I sit with in Sign
the rain!
blankets
cuddling
Frozen
Pinterest
motorcycles
Chevy
Scotland
Boys with blue eyes
pillows
pillows
pillows
shampoo
Science Fic-
Times up!

That's my whole blog today, because I'm lazy, and I just finished a History paper, and I'm proud of myself. Mkaaaaaaay?
Now, I'm going to see if I have anything tasty in the fridge, because I'e only eaten once today, and my stomach is reminding me, quite loudly, that I forgot to eat real people food.

Goodnight, my loves!
BrittanyFaye
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment