Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Le Sigh

Have you ever had a sad day? Like, a day when nothing is wrong, but you're just sad? There's nothing wrong. I had a good day, everything went smoothly. I didn't have any confrontations or even any stressful situations. It's not even depression, and trust me I know that feeling. It's just, like something sad happened and I can't remember what it is.
It's one of those days I blast Sam Smith and Coldplay.  I sing along to every break up song, just a little too loudly. I randomly cry in the car. I put a little too much eye make up on, I wear heels, and I slap on a smile as believable as could be. But really? All I want to do is eat a pint of ice cream, watch a Grey's Anatomy marathon and cuddle with a sexy man with muscles and tattoos.
I just want to cry and have no one ask me why.

but everyone asks me why.
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment