Thursday, August 7, 2014

Neglect.

I feel like I have failed my blog. I haven't written in like, 10 days, and I am a bad person. In my defense, the last week has been a hurricane and I am exhausted.  I've been staying up until 3am trying to figure things out with my life. Lots of Pandora and list making and laundry. Lots of laundry. It's been fun. Luckily I've been in good company. Texting company, anyway. (it's a cute boy, in case you're wondering)
Today was my Kamman's birthday :( My little man turned 4! He's a kid now! D: He got some new clothes from Gigi and I got him pizza (his request) and a couple of Cars toys (Lighting McQueen & the King) and the rest of the fun will be Sunday for his party! I will not lie, though. His party isn't going to be as ... interesting as Xiaden's. It's going to be presents, cake & ice cream, then poooooools! I figured, he's a boy. He doesn't care about stations. Also, there aren't many cool party stations for Cars. But he's a four year old boy, I don't think he'll mind too much.
So, anyway, I've been watching tons of youtube videos on ASL. And I'm rewatching Switched at Birth, trying to pick up new signs and phrases. New things on the college list
figure out what the heck my college email is (so...)
I can sign up for the phone alert system
also, I have 12 more days I can see I get a book waver thingy.
If not, I get books!
Then, in a month, I go to bachelorette party
I bought my heels, they're sexy.
look at those sexy things!!!

I also got my tutu in. I feel like a midget, but it's cool.
I'll be working every weekend to pay for the weekend and my car payment and order my dress.
Mom says I should buy the dress I like, and sew a nude piece of fabric in the see through bit so I can wear a real bra for girls with big boobs.
I have orientation in two weeks
I have class in two and a half
I am freaking out
and so freaking excited
just found out the cute boy is reading blog. (he's judging my raisin hatred)
hello, cute boy! ;)
back to my lists.
I have to buy Xiaden school clothes, because she starts school in three weeks. THREE WEEKS and my baby starts kindergarten!!!
I'm have meet the teacher night the same night my first class is
I don't know if I should skip my first class ever to meet my daughter's first teacher ever
That is a hard decision
NEXT
I have to start Christmas shopping! D:
So many presents to buy.
I also need to clean my car out
and get it's oil changed
and find someone to teach me how to change it's oil
because it's an important life skill.
and also, get it washed
Quasi is dirty :(
I was planning on getting a tattoo this Friday, but now that I just listed everything out in words in a place I can read them I just realized I can't afford it!
Ahhhhh.
I need a bath and cuddles and wine and a new tattoo.
c'est la vie.

in other news, I got a new lipstick.
it's awesome.
I'm running out of things to talk about
unless you want to hear about all the awesome good fun times I've been having at work that has been stressing me out. I swear its going to make me bald.

I'm going to take a shower.
So.... til next time, my little loves.
BRITTANYFAYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment