Friday, August 22, 2014

Startled

Things that I have come to realize this week.

1. College books are absolutely absurd. I am sorry, but I don't think any amount of paper will make a book worth $300 dollars unless the book cover is made of gold. Mkay?

2. I am really possessive. Over family, friends, boys, TV shows, hobbies. Everything. Like, if I did it first and then you do it, I'll probably be a little upset. Like... no. I did that. You can't just copy me. That's rude. Or HA! I FOUND A BOY. No you can't talk to him. Mine. Just... I am weird.

3. Mom knows I have a crush on stupid boy and no matter how much I deny it. I think she may hate his stinkin guts as much as I do, but she probably secretly approves or something. I mean, he scared the crap out of her earlier this week and she didn't hit him, so she must not completely hate him.

4. I like recognition. Like, at work, I do a lot of things, and my boss doesn't see it, so he thinks I sit around on facebook all day. WRONG. SO WRONG. I do tons of things and you need to tell me I am awesome because I AM AWESOME.

5. My cousins are growing up. That one leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. My baby cousin is 18 and can go to bars and pierce her navel, and for some reason, I just didn't think she would do that ever, and so the fact that I'm taking her dancing in a bar with me tonight makes me feel absolutely ancient.

6. School starts next week. My Xiaden will be a kindergartener. With uniforms and backpacks and school supplies, and has to be there at like, 8 in the freaking morning. Hahaha.

7. My real nails are really really long. I have gotten the acrylics redone and redone and yesterday, I told my nail people I wanted to keep my nails this time. So they told me about this magic thing called dip powder. It's chemical free and way better for my nails than shelac, AND it strengthens my flimsy nails. So they did it and it still looks like my nails are fake. BECAUSE THEYRE THAT LONG.

8. I just am not interested in men who wear jean shorts. They were cool in elementary school, bro. But not any more. If you're older than 12 and wearing jean shorts, and aren't my grandfather, then I am insta-uninterested.

9. I like batman better than superman... But Marvel still kicks DCs butt, hands down.

10. This isn't exactly a revelation, and it's not even a thing from this week, it's from like, 13 days ago, but I ran out of realizations and 9 was a weird number to leave it alt... So just let me tell you, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IS FREAKING FANTASTIC. OH MY SWEET JESUS IT IS SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT AND OMG ITS GREAT. sorry. I'm overly enthused. But it's so good.

Later losers.
Brittany

ps. go to graham central station tonight, Eli Young is in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment