Friday, February 14, 2014

Vday

I am not a strong believer in Valentine's Day. I think it's completely useless, because if you love someone, you should show them throughout the year, and not just on February 14th. But even so, I made sure that my kids' classes' Valentines were all perfect and adorable with just the right touch of being awesome. (Thank you Pinterest! But I forgot to take pictures, booooo.) I got up early to get them dressed and cutesy and early to daycare.

<<notice! Half of this post will not make sense due to the fact that I am an idiot and deleted my "google" pictures off my phone, and actually they were my blogspot pictures... so now there are just weird blank spaces. my bad!>>

After I dropped them off, with their Capris Suns, oatmeal cookies and Valentine's cards/goldfish (it was a process, a long and heavy process) I zoomed over to Albertsons to get fruit for my boss's wife's Valentine's present. Hahaha, gotta love fruity Valentines. We're so funny.

Leslie picked up bossman's present, We're not sure how much he likes muffins, because he weighs as much as my four year old and he's always on a strict diet. I am never on a diet. I am currently eating my way through a dozen lofthouse sugar cookies. The good ones, all soft and stuff. Like eating clouds. THEY'RE ADDICTIVE, I TELL YOU! Like crack. My family actually just calls them crack cookies. They are so bad nutritionally speaking, but they are soooo goooood. Any who, Leslie's reason for muffins...?
He's a stud muffin. And it's a thingy of muffins. We're hilarious! I know. Thank you so much for agreeing. We thought really hard. And by that, I mean I was on Pinterest for almost an hour.
and Codykins, the cheerful, loving tech guy. Okay, I'm lying, he hates everyone and he's as huggable as a porcupine, but we keep trying. He'll probably throw it in the trash, but at least we tried.

I have lunch with a realllllly cute guy today, and I kinda like him, so my Valentine's Day won't be a complete waste. I was supposed to go to dinner with one of my best friends (her beau is working) and she was going to lesbian propose to me in some cheesy way in a mediocre restaurant (mostly to see if we got free dessert, honestly) but then my momma decided she didn't want to be stuck in the house with my sleeping kids on Valentine's Day and veto'd the proposal in favor of the drive in with all the munchkins. Should be interesting....

Anywho, I hope you're all having a brilliant Valentine's day. I'm single and managing to have a good day, so I don't really think you have an excuse to be mope-y ;) I have to get to work and stuff, because I should be working instead of mediocre-ly blogging.

Stay Golden!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment