Thursday, February 13, 2014

Let's Start Out Slow


So, hi. I'm Brittany.
I'm slowly becoming a cynical bitch because it seems like every time I let someone in, they like to take a heavy duty mixer to the bowl of emotions I hide away from society, and I hate that, because I want my kids to see the beauty in the world, and to trust easily and to think broadly. The world is a beautiful place, but the people living in it are corrupt and generally stupid. Generally. Not you, because you're reading this brilliant thing that I wrote.
I am quite hilarious (or at least, I think I am.) I am into British SciFi (I know, weird, especially for a Texan, I assure you, we're rare) I favor DOCTOR WHO and SHERLOCK (also Harry Potter, but I'm not sure if that's even science. I think it's purely fictional. It must be, because I didn't receive my Hogwarts letter at age 11, and if I'm not magical, then magic simply cannot exist.) I love to read, and write, but only one person in the whole world is privy to my innermost ramblings, and that person is probably laughing at my attempt at blogging. It's written in a book, hidden away under the mountains of laundry in my bed room (I really just hate laundry. I hate it. I can't stop hating it. it's like making your bed. Who does that?!)
Anyway. There's a very quick glimpse into my life. I am shallow in very few areas of my life, and so deep in others that I can firmly say that 95% of me hasn't been discovered yet. Come back soon and you're sure to learn more, be it about me, or my (very loud) opinions, or probably just how boring my day was. You, me and the interwebz, it should be fun.


If you don't know that, then I suppose I should start out with the generalities and some specifics.
I'm 21 years young, and infinitely older than my years. I have three rugrats; Xiaden(4) Kamden(3) and Rhyselle(10m). I'm divorced and living in one of the largest growing areas in the country, Midland TX. Two things come from Midland: Oil and a couple o' Presidents. I am currently the office coordinator (this changes on a monthly basis, I find new names that apply to my position, since I do a little bit of everything) at a privately owned business that specializes in event entertainment. I am outgoing, really weird, slightly offensive, and occasionally a dream killer. I spend my days at work, or at home. We don't go out much as a family, I have three kids and only two hands, do the math, it doesn't work. My favorite color is GREEN. But not offensive, in your face lime green or neon or fluorescent or anything awful like that. Just a nice army/forest/dark green. I'm passionate about my children, music and technology.
I don't know who you are, why you're reading this, or what you are thinking about me. But then again, I'm not entirely sure I care, because this is my thought process, my time and my blog, and not your's. There's a good chance that the only person who ever reads this is my mother, but that's okay. I'm leaving a little mark on the internet, a little piece of me that can never go away. And I think that's pretty awesome.
love, B.



No comments:

Post a Comment