Friday, February 21, 2014

Nothing of consequence.

I am doing nothing interesting, I am sitting at my desk, eating a giant chocolate muffin that probably has enough calories and carbs to nourish a starving child in Africa, but it is so good.
So good.
Mmmm.

So, Reed is taking Leslie and I out to lunch today. Yaaaaaay. We are so excited.
Probably going to Mr. Gatti's! yayyyyy.

Moving on....
This weekend I'm going to try and take Rhyssie girl's pictures for her invitations. Because, she's turning one and her party is in like, four weeks and I should probably get those designed, printed and sent out.
It's one of those weird "my baby is growing up" moments that I usually get all emotional and cry about, and I think it's 10 times worse with Rhys because as of right now, and the direction my life is headed, she's going to be my last baby.
Because I'm a crazy ass white lady and I want four children, because I am obsessive about even numbers. But in order to have another baby I have to find an acceptable candidate to be Mr. Brittany 2.0 and future father of my last baby. That's actually a lot harder than it sounds, so I've just quit trying, so I'm either going to have just three kids, or I'm going to run into mister right. I'm banking on the first.
Idk, that or I'll go hunt down Ian Somerhalder...
because... yummmmmm.
that's right, I'm a fangirl. I love Vampire Diaries. I started it right after Christmas... and watched all Four seasons from Netflix in less than three weeks. Right... So I have a really addictive personality. I blame my biological father, since he's easiest to blame. We'll talk about that whole crockpot of weirdness at a later date.
Well... I'm going to go get ready for a meeting I have in five hours, because I have nothing else to do.

Stay awesome ;)
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment