Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Things That Shouldn't Bug Me As Much As They Actually Do.

1. Plastic bags
Legit, I don't know why. I sincerely dislike them. Especially when I go places and they put like, 2 things in each plastic bag... like. stick a bunch of shizz in there, I don't need any more plastic bags. Stop it.

2. People who leave their blinkers on.
It upsets me more than than people who don't use blinkers at all. Like, wait. are you actually going to turn any time soon? Then six blocks later, it's all still blinkity blinkity and you just want to honk at them repeatedly.

3. Books that are just a huge letdown.
I just read Paper Towns by John Green. And I love John Green. Brad turned me onto John Green, and for that, I love Brad. But I didn't like Paper Towns. I legit texted Brad at 1 am and told him I was unimpressed with Paper Towns, and he lovingly agreed with me. Seriously. I finished it yesterday. Still grumping about it.

4. When the store has literally everything except what you need.
It's happened to me a couple of times this week. Office Depot didn't have the folders I wanted. PetSmart didn't have the right size of turtle filters. It's irksome. Have all the things I need, okay store? It's you're like, one job.

5. Automatic Updates.
No phone, don't do that. I like snapchat the way it is. Hey Windows 8, who gave you the permission to just become Windows 8.1? Not me. I sure didn't. Now everything looks funny. And wait, what? My wifi doesn't work anymore?? Screw that.

6. When people turn on the hot water while I'm in the shower.
Why? Because I freeze. Then I start yelling about how I'm freezing, and so they turn it from completely hot to completely cold, effectively burning my freezing skin in .3 seconds flat.

7. When pistachio shells don't actually have pistachios in them.
Or even worse? when they're mcnasty. like, you bite into it and it's so gross. Then you pick up another one and the shell is empty?? And you just get sad and dejected. Then later, when the bag is empty and you almost through it away, you find the lonely pistachio chilling in a pile of salt and shell pieces, all sad and lonely.

8. THIS.



















9. When there is an abundance of cereal... and no milk.
Have you ever washed a bowl and a spoon... poured yourself a bowl of cereal and you're just super happy... walked your happy butt to the refridgerator... and there is no freaking milk in it? Like, why can't we live in a world where milk and cereal exist in exactly the correct proportions??

10. When Tylor the jolly giant drives my car for an obviously Brittany-oriented reason, and leaves my drivers seat so far back that when I get in I can't reach the pedals.
I know I'm short, okay? I don't need a reminder. I just don't.

That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment