Friday, January 16, 2015

Is Everyone an Idiot?

You know how you just love some people?
I mean, they can be friends or family, lovers or co workers... Who ever they are, you love them.
well, at least I do. I love some people.
and sometimes some of those people? they just do dumb shit. like, repeatedly.

I don't like the people I love to be hurting.
I do whatever I can to stop it.
But when people I love do dumb shit that hurts themselves, I just want to bang my head against the wall.
I mean, its not like I don't tell them that I think they are not making good choices.
but do they listen to me?
OF COURSE NOT.
so its like watching a train wreck.
and there's going to be this explosion and people are going to get hurt, and you had this opportunity to talk your lovey person off this train before it left the station, and that loved person hears you, and knows you're probably right, but stays on the train anyway.
and so I just watch them, stay on the track that is going to destroy them.
people are stupid.
I'm stupid, on occasion.
but generally, I jump off the train before the actual collision.
and I just don't understand why people do shit that they know is going to end badly. like, horribly.
why don't people liiiiiiiiistennnn.


if the shoe fits, wear it lovers.


1 comment: