Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Aye Aye Aye

Holy crap. I woke up today hoping it was Friday, but knowing it was Thursday.
Then I realized that I had school today.
And I panicked because I didn't write my paragraph for English!
But I remembered that I had school yesterday.
So obviously I couldn't have class again today.
That could only mean one thing.
IT. IS. WEDNESDAY.
*insert string of curse words here*
but I have ignored you, my loves. Let me love you.
Let me tell you about the first day of second semester... Which I must confess was significantly less exciting than the first day of first semester.
but still awesome!

My math Prof makes me feel like I have a shot at passing the first math class I've attended in five years. I believe in me, because he is awesome.
My English Prof ... well she just reminds me of a 45 year old pixie. It should be interesting.
My Speech teacher is hilarious. She hasn't gotten her doctorate, but I accidentally called her "Dr. Martin" to which she replied "not a doctor. I mean you can call me master martin, I suppose. I have my masters... but I think if you were to do that you should call me Mistress Martin. It just sounds more feminine." and the whole class was like this. Good fun time.

My ASL prof... well, I sat outside of her classroom with someone else and we chatted until we realized after half an hour that no one was coming.
I checked my schedule... it doesn't start til the 20th.
Dumb da dumb dumb duuuuumb!
So now I have something exciting to do on my mother's forty first birthday. yay!

and that is all the love I can give to you today.
:*


No comments:

Post a Comment