Saturday, January 24, 2015

House-y!

So, January 20th, a while ago, my mama was born.
So... January 16th, a week ago, I put a top secret plan into place.

I have been planning this secret plan in secret for a year.
Picking my mom's brain.
Trying to figure out what tools and magic I would need to enact this secret plan.
AND I did.
I just want to say, I am a fantastic daughter.
I combated a couple of huuuuuge douche bags.
I recruited the Mema to ... distract the Mom.
I had all these magic people volunteer to help me with this surprise plan.
:D
Anyway...
This is my mom's house.
or I should say... this was my mom's house.
not anymore though.
a new graaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
 cutest little helpers everrrr! :)
we worked for.... all day. like, as soon as the sun was up, til the sun was down.

 notice anything? (PS, the unruly rose bushes are gone.)
 It's awesooooooome!
 it's a darker grey. & goodbye navy, hello yellow! (it starts to look like nacho cheese after a while)
Dos bushes, tho! 

so now... the fun part!
 Tylor and I hid outside with my camera and shivered.... and waited.
she's surprised.
 Just taking it all in...
 She noticed the rose bushes were gone :)

 Happy Momma! 
 Observing everything.
 Then she noticed we painted the whole house a darker grey.
 Tylor pointed out we weren't all the way finished.
 Its funny to her. Ha Ha Ha not finished with painting.
 She liiiikes my numbers!!!
 Observe.
 Seriously, those smiles.
 Standing back and taking it all in :)
So HAPPY!!! :D

I'm not finished, though. We're going to plant some new bushes where the old mostly dead ones were, and shrubbery does not come into nurseries until March.
I'm also thinking of getting some trellis-y stuff, and we'll paint it yellow and get some vine-y stuff and be awesome.
SUPER PUMPED!

Next step... Tilling the yard.
Step after that... widening the driveway. 
Step after that, literally tearing the entire house down and starting over.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment