Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pure and unadulterated exhaustion.

It is 8pm. I want to do nothing other than crawl into bed. But I did that last night (well, not exactly. I curled up in a very large chair and fell asleep) and I accidentally woke up and didn't go to sleep until nearly 2 in the morning. So I'm attempting to not do that again by writing a seriously lame blog post.

So, yesterday, I posted about loving instrumental, and I shared a link to a Piano Guys video on YouTube. Well, I was watching whilst pondering the subject of today's entry and at the end popped up a lovely little link thing to a video entitled Peponi.
AND I'M IN LOVE.

Okay, there are words, but its SWAHILI. Okay?
don't knock it until you listen to it.
You know?
Let me help you out.

LISTEN TO IT NOW.

I must say I'm also pretty impressed with the location of the video. Like, a piano is just magically there.

If you liked that, here's another one for you. I am blown away by this little girl's voice. I'm just sayin, kid is going places.


In fact, just check out Alex Boye in general. I have no idea why I love him so much, considering I've only heard him a couple of times in the last 6 months, but I JUST DO
TRUST ME ON THIS.


Anyway, on to other news, Steffie told me she will get me a gray cat and I got irrationally excited. Like, I started planning on how to get him to pee in the toilet instead of a litter box and how to keep him away from Ayla, (my mom's husky malamute wolf mix hybrid thing) because Ayla will surely eat him.
...
Yep.
I will maintain that I don't even like cats and dogs are the best.
Oh well.

If you were wondering, I was completely serious about naming Rhyssie "Atticus Kylor Lindsey" or "Alistair Rhys Lindsey" if she were a boy. But she isn't. And I've decided I'm officially finished having children, so Atticus and Alistair will be turned into pet names. I've also decided that we will not have hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs or rodents of any kind. However, I do want a hedge hog. But that little friend will have to wait until the children are much much older.
Which is sad, considering my Xiaden is starting kindergarten in two months.
Yes, friends, let that sink in.
She is starting KINDERGARTEN.
Like, with uniforms and backpacks and everything.
D':
SO SAD.

Anyway, I bought Monument Men yesterday and passed out before I could watch it, so... I'm going to do that right now.

Later, lovelies!!
Bertnay


3 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9poWKKpbU

    OH MY LANTA MY LIFE JUST GOT BETTER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, Anon.
      Aka, probably Steffie.

      Log in with your gmail and love me.

      Delete