Friday, June 13, 2014

13 Things

okay. Today's Friday the 13th! And a full moon!!!!
Today is also the day I will tell you thirteen completely things I don't think I've told you before.
But I'm also not going to reread through the last four month's worth of posts to make sure, so if I have confessed these things to the world wide web before, I dare say suck it.

1. I watch My Little Pony just as much as Xiaden does. And it's not because she's watching it, it's because I love MLP. Twilight Sparkle is my favorite. I have a little Twlight hanging from my rear view mirror

2. I have the best cousins in the whole wide world. I also have a billion cousins. (okay, like 20+ first cousins, and a billion second cousins, but they all count) I know I'm not supposed to pick favorites, but I definitely have like, 5 favorites. I feel like that's rude of me, but it's just the truth. I love them all equally, but I just like some better than the others. I'm not going to list them out, but I'm pretty sure they could guess if they wanted to.

3. My brother ditched me for his hot neighbor tonight. It's her birthday. Yesterday I was like, hey, lets go get tattoos tomorrow night, and he was like, uh, no. and I looked at him suspiciously until he spilled his guts. Now I feel unloved. But I guess cute girls next door do beat sisters.

4. I finally finished the trilogy Cody gave me. I hate him. Remember how I told you I stare at the book because I don't want to read it because Brandon Sanderson will kill someone I love. Well. He went over and beyond. He killed all the people I loved & liked. ALL OF THEM. All the people died to save the world and I spent about an hour cussing at him last night. I think I may have threatened his life and said "just because your black heart and soullessness enjoys this kind of pain means I can take it. You keep saying 'here, read this' and I stupidly keep saying 'okay.' " and he laughed at me. If he showed up to my house, I probably would have punched him square in the chest.

5. I have discovered that I really just like men in V neck t shirts. I don't know why, but I think it's sexy. I have a thing for tall white guys with non-brown eyes. This is a problem, when I meet a tall white guy in a v neck with really pretty blue eyes. Then I'm like, "I need one of those" and Steffie starts planning on how to kidnap him. Not great.

6. I really miss my lip piercing. I had one for like a month, but my whole body is allergic to metal. So I got a plastic labret. Guess what? Those are made for tongues, and so they have balls on both sides, and actually come in like a 14 gauge. It hurts like hell when you shove a plastic gauge into a hole that's infected, swollen and two sizes to small, but I did it. I bit the back off the labret, then couldn't find another plastic one, and it fell out when I was sleeping. It was a very sad time in my life. But hey, I got the scar, and that's pretty awesome.

7. I really love hot tea. I love it so much. If it were easily made in the office, I'd probably drink it all the time. It's also said to speed up metabolism so bonus. If I get the chance to run to Starbucks, I'll order a grande Refresh tea (it's herbal and tastes like spearmint, yuuuuuum) and an iced venti Caramel Macciato. Also delicious.

8. I'm really glad I went to public school. I mean, I'm sure home schooled people love being home schooled and private schooled kids love being private schooled. But I meet homeschooled kids and they're just odd and private school kids always seem to be on something. That may sound bad, but it's just the truth as I see it.

9. I'm feeling like I need to get high & low lights soon, Maybe next weekends. I have been chemical free for nearly three years and I'm ready for new things. I may even kool aid dye a few of my high lights. Mwahahaha.

10. I bought white nail polish at Target and it's magnificent. I need to touch up, but they're awesome. I feel like my white hands look slightly darker, but it's probably just a trick of my noggin.

11. My mema's middle name is Faye. My mom's middle name is Faye. My middle name is Faye. Xiaden's middle name is Fayelise. I couldn't get a handle on Xiaden Faye. I wanted Xiaden Elise and my mom radiated disappointment, so I kind of just compromised.

12. My mom's dog (Ayla) and I have a mutual agreement that we will not love each other unless the house is empty/unconscious. I call her Ayla Faye when we mutually love each other, alone. Even though I'm pretty sure that's not her middle name. If I had to make a serious guess, I'd say it's Ayla Grace, but I like Faye better.

13. If I could take some of my boobs and move it to my butt, I'd be the happiest person ever. Like have a normal sized C or D cup and an average booty. But noooo. Genetics handed me DDD boobies and a flat hiney. Even now, I'm chunky and if I sit on someone, they tell me my butt bones are digging into their legs. This is my life.


Hope you enjoyed that little speal. I'm going to get a Friday the 13th tattoo tonight, and go to Rockin' Rodeo (aka, country bar) and I think I'm going to take the kids to watch How to Train Your Dragon 2 & the new XMen tomorrow night at the drive in, I'm SO EXCITED.
yay!

Have a great weekend, y'all!!!
BritTANy.

No comments:

Post a Comment