Thursday, March 26, 2015

5 things!

I had a brilliant blog idea last night when I was in bed.
When I woke up I had forgotten about it... which sucks for both of us.
I like writing, and I'm pretty okay at it. I like writing things well, and I'm sure you like reading well written things. Unfortunately, as of late I have been flaky as far as my writing skillz are concerned.

So, today we're going to a 5 Things blog, since I haven't done one in a while.

Things I recommend to you <3

1. Vampire Academy Series
okay, the movie was admittedly terrible, but the books are really really good. I discovered them... three years ago? Maybe four, I can't remember. But I generally pull them out once a year and reread them, because they are brilliant. Read them. If you don't, I won't judge you. I may pity you though.



2. These Laptop Skins
If you have a laptop go here. All the things are pretty. I love pretty things. Make your laptop pretty. I bought...


...this one back in August ♥

I keep drinking organic things... and I keep loving them.

me today :)


4. This Perfect Video..!



guys, just watch it. I love love love love Tom Hanks and this just makes my heart so happy.

5. My Face.


yes. I recommend my own face to you. Look at me. I'm staring into your soul. Feel free to set me as your phone lock screen or whatever. ;D


in case I don't write another blog, I'm pretty sure I passed my math test this morning, I think my speech teacher hates me & I'm taking my kids to watch Home & Cinderella this weekend!
oh...
AND RHYSSIE'S PARTY!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment