Thursday, March 5, 2015

I Can't Brain Today

Yes, yes, I know you've all missed me. It's been a week and a half and I normally come back apologizing for my lack of appearance but today I simply feel apathetic.
I know what you're thinking...
Apathy is the death of a blog.

I know it is.
But for whatever reason, my professors do not understand the meaning of spring break.
Because they've given me so much homework that it will take the entire week off to finish it all. I have two speeches the day I get back from break. TWO.
My brain is mush.
My crafting for my youngest child's party is the only relief I get...
Ah.
...
So many crayons.
.. don't ask, I'll post pictures in a few weeks.
My boss is passively aggressively suggesting that I work more (hah!)
Add all of that to the fact that my child is failing kindergarten aaaaand I just don't have the care to blog.
Mush.
That's what I'm up to.
But my brain is guilting me into writing to you,

So rest assured I'm not dead :) Still alive!
My boss is currently lecturing me about becoming indespensible.
apparently.
if i do more and I work harder then I will get more money..
If I did more and worked harder then I'd be running the dang business by myself....

I'm ignoring him and writing a blog... I feel like that's a real big indication of how I feel about that.
That man is probably the most infuriating and oblivious stresser in my life.

aye aye aye

Ps, I'm in a flirtationship with a reaaaaaaal cute guy from Ireland.
That's the only juicy tidbits you get :*

2 comments:

  1. I wubbs you!

    Ps. I wanna know!!!!!
    Ps.s. we need a wine night. Soon!
    Ky stays with the donor basically every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete