Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas!

Okay, I've been working a lot and thats not an excuse for missing nearly 2 weeks of blogging, but it's a factor.
And now, on Christmas day (the busiest day of the year, mind you) I could be napping, but instead, I am blogging :)

actually, it's just gonna big picture thing. woohoo!!!

here's what's happened today.
 ACTIVITIES!
 yes, yes my mommy did give me a Canon Rebel T5 :D
and I haven't taken my HP ring off yet. AND I WATCHED MALEFICENT AND IT'S JUST WONDERFUL.
 alls I'm saying is shot glasses.
Oh, and a really cool TARDIS phone charm that lights up and spins when I receive/send calls/texts :)
and here are my beautiful babies with their beautiful hats. I would take pictures of their presents, except they have about 100 & ain't nobody got time for that ;)

now, I have to shower and get ready for Christmas Day pt3 :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment