Monday, October 6, 2014

Sincerely Sucking

Sometimes I really think that I am the worst blogger ever, but then I look at my cousins' blogs (since they're the only other bloggers I know in real life) and since one hasn't written in a year and the other has been missing for two months, I feel a little better about letting 7 days go by without writing.
Steffie probably does not agree with the sentiment, but since Steffie doesn't write a blog (though we are both in agreement about why she shouldn't) she doesn't get to pout (you hear that? stop pouting)

Report card: brought my B up to an A. I now have all As. I got a 94 on my History Exam (highest I've heard of, yay!) my teacher reviewed the striped large cat intro in front of the class while trying to maintain seriousness, which was hilarious. And I passed my first sign language test.
It was a good week for Brittany's education.

Saturday, I went to the coolest wedding ever... And by "went to" I mean "DJ'd at," but whatever. It was a small back yard wedding, and they were crazy cool. I ended up going two hours of overtime, (my legs were killing me) but I had so much fun with them it didn't matter that I was all sorts of achey.

Anyway, I stayed up way past my bedtime, and I am currently trying really hard not to fall asleep. I mean, it could easily happen if I stay still to long. So I am writing this for two reasons:
1. For the Sake of the Blog post.
2. To keep my hands (ergo, my brain) busy so I can't fall asleep.

Awesome, right? How I'm just chilling at my desk trying to not fall asleep and instead of working on worky productive things, I am writing on here. I am in for such a culture shock when I find a new job.
Speaking of new job, I am officially on the hunt for one. I love Boyd's Events, but I can't really move any further up the ladder staying here, so I'm browsing jobs that will work with my school schedule and challenge me. Just so you know. If you find something that's pretty okay with almost 2 years of office experience taking 12 hours in college, let me know. Fo rizzle.

I am eating a fudge poptart (that I keep stocked in my desk, along with s'mores poptarts, chips a'hoy and sunflower seeds) in hopes that the sugar and all the terrible calories and everything else that makes it taste so good while simultaneously making it bad for me will perk me up.
Because I have quite a lot to do. Pretty busy weekend.
For work, not for me. Because I will be spending most of my week doing laundry so I can have a girls night with the Shellerrrr and her weird friends ;) haha
That is my plan, anyway ;)

Okay, blog, you and poptart are not keeping me awake. I just had a near death experience, where I kind of dozed off just a little and my head nodded forward, and I did the whole "oh shxt I'm falling to my death" thing, which is not cute and not at all inconspicuous.
I'm going to go find coffee.

so, ttyl, losers ;)
Bert

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for finally posting, its taken you long enough ;) good luck on the job search

    ReplyDelete