Thursday, October 9, 2014

At Least I'm Trying?

I worked out my legs last night. I am so so so sore. My abs and my butt, too. I am waddle waddle waddling all over campus (and by all over, I mean down the hall, because I was a smart Brittany and scheduled this semester's classes in the same building.) and English got out early, so I'm sitting in History, texting a few people and I was like "THIS IS A BLOG WRITING OPPORTUNITY!"

Have you ever noticed that my blog is basically about absolutely nothing??
I mean, look.
Just LOOK at this amazing blog
Seriously, Mel's got this down. I just talk about all the things, and she's got like, legit stuff going down. She could be a Pinterest super star.
I'm just saying. She could.

On another note.
I like my history class.
My teacher and my weird friends.
There's a chinese guy, and he's like, legit from China, and he bought my notes last week (he passed the test, so, booyah) and I am amused that he has to take US History even though it's completely pointless. And then there's my weird history nurse friend who just asked me what's wrong, because I'm all sleepy looking and staring at the computer.

let's see... since we've already established I am a random person, I skipped English on Tuesday. I skipped English to get Venezuelan food (Cafe Unique, Midland. NOMS) and an eyebrow wax (which was needed, however, they took half of my eyebrows off, so I'm a little sad about that) (okay, not half, but like, a lot.)

So there's this girl named Michaela in my history class. She's in Early College High School. So... high school kid in my class. and she goes by Skye. Because she's edgy like that.
I kind of tease her...not completely nicely. People laugh because I'm funny, but mostly because I'm super honest and blunt and witty.
Tuesday I asked her if she wanted to come sit with me and be my best friend, and she can soak up my awesomeness.
...
she's sitting with me. Not like, next to me. But one seat over, one seat back.
I did not do a smart thing.

[UPDATE: I told the girl to shut up, all witty and stuff, professor laughed. After class he thanked me for telling her to shut it. words: "I can't terrorize them, because I'm a teacher, but you are not a teacher. And you can. So keep it up."
I'm sorry, I can't see you over how big my ego is. This history prof makes me feel like the best student ever. -fin-]

...
Anyway. Prof's here. Gotta go, lovers!
Brittany
Britany
Britan
Brian
Bran
Ban
An
A
A for awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment