Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Day In the Life

My son is afraid of bugs, okay?
Legit, even flies. I think once a butterfly freaked him out once.
Well, this morning he saved my life.

...
that is a little melodramatic. I was peeing and all three of my children were in the bathroom (not a rare occurrence, though I wish it were) and Xiaden starts screaming something I don't understand and she and Rhys flee the bathroom, and Kamden is pressed against the wall. I am groggy and I don't really care what's going on because I am just pleased that there is only one kid in my bathroom instead of three.
Until I looked over. And saw the biggest freaking spider of my entire life in the bathtub.
It's one of those spiders that could make my uncle cry.
I promise he's straight.
And he like, shoots animals and cooks them for dinner, and stuff. He's a man's man. Not a fan of spiders.
Okay "not a fan" is an understatement.
But anyway, this is not the point.
so... my initial reaction was this:
I didn't think that would  go over well... so my next thought was to pull up my pants, calmly walk out of the bathroom and hide.
until Tylor went into the bathroom and killed it for me ;)
That's him, on the right. your right, not my right. The ginger boy is Kyle (he has no soul) and Tylor rocks a fro 1/2 of the year.
But then my four year old son jumped into the bathtub with his ka-chow (Lightning McQueen) shoes stomps around the bathroom squealing and when he steps on it, it sticks to his shoes and he starts panicking.
It finally falls off his shoe and he scrambles out of the bathroom and runs out of the bathroom.
and I am just sitting there trying to figure out when my son became a badass.
but he is <3

--
Rhyssie has a new favourite word. "Ew."
It happens when she poops, or her diaper is too wet for her liking, or she makes a mess out of her food. "ew"
"ew"
"ew"
"ew"
usually accompanied with a diaper hitting me.
So, that's cuuuuuute.
--
Vampire Diaries Season 5 has hit the Netflix.
I have been glued to the tv. Ahhh, I can't stop.

I don't know what  this show makes me love it so much, but I just do.
Okay that is a lie.
I know exactly why I love it.

This man. This man right here.
Oh My Gosh.
I will always maintain that he is the most perfect man ever.
Ian Somerhalder. He was Sexy in Lost. He is sexy In TVD. He is an animal right's advocate. there is nothing more perfect than that man.
--
That's that.
I am actually doing the laundry that I've been mentioning for the last few weeks. I am hoping to go out and dance my already sore butt off. ;)
--
Love
The British Fairy,

1 comment: