Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sexayyyy

I know I posted last night, but that doesn't change the fact that I have to show you one of the biggest flops of my pinterested life.
(my life, not my mom's, because I tried curling her hair in some no heat way and it was terrifying thing, and she also couldn't sleep because she had tiny curly coil things placed all over her head, and then when she took them out, she looked like she had an afro... whoops.)

so this is the video one of my many sisters (in law? ex-inlaw? Idk. She's my sister.) sent me after I saw her beautiful super curly hair.


(makeupless Brittany don't caaaaaare)

and well, I feel like I looked less like a curly haired beauty and more like the cowardly lion circa 1939 (Wizard of Oz, people)

I didn't make so many tiny coils because I didn't want my curls that tiny. I also did this while watching Once Upon a Time on Netflix, and not a mirror. I guess maybe that was my big mistake? I don't know. I'm going to try again, because it worked for Cherilyn, but still, I ended up just brushing it out and showering. Why did I shower? After brushing out this mangled mane, I had major poofage. Not a good look for me. I promise.
not a good look for him either.
On that note...
I LOVE APRIL FOOLS DAY!

I'm taking it easy. A few minor pranks at home, which I cannot tell you about today, world wide web, since my family hasn't stumbled upon them yet.
However, I can tell you about my office prank.
I'm quite excited about it, actually.

So.
I have this bowl, right?
and I pour skittles, reeses pieces and m&ms in it.
Chocolatey, peanut buttery chewy fruitiness all in one bowl.
And I put this bowl on Leslie's desk.
Now... we wait.
Poor unsuspecting clients and employees will walk in and grab a handful of seemingly innocent peanut butter m&ms and then my harmless prank will make me laugh.
I'm saying peanut butter m&ms because if someone is allergic to peanuts, I don't want to kill them.
I'd feel bad then.

Happy foolsing!
;) B.

No comments:

Post a Comment