Sunday, February 8, 2015

Oh Ma Gerrrrrd

I have lived in Midland, Texas for 21 years of my 22 years of life.

that is dry and gross...
come on now, you saw my yard in my paint-y blog.
If you haven't... well, read it here!


I mean, look at that. Look at that try nasty gross part of Texas I live in.

Great for oil. Not so great for prettiness...

 And the one year I didn't live in Midland, Texas I was in beautiful California. 

look at that.
For all my loves in Midland, I just is grass. That is really really green grass.

I just want to look go outside, and see green.

I want to see Ireland.

I want to see London!

and France <3

Germany...

Switzerland!

oh, and Italy...


honestly, I'd even go to East Texas. Or really anywhere else but Midland Texas.
I want green...


No comments:

Post a Comment