Saturday, February 14, 2015

Today

1 day ago, I had 88 blog posts.
I had over 4,000 views.
365 days ago, I got really bored and started this blog.
I have changed the layout of this blog exactly 8 times.
And I have 6 drafts waiting to see if they'd ever be worth posting.
I have said "I'm going to write about this in my blog!" hundreds of times.
And most of the time that turns out to be untrue.
One year, and one day.

In the last three hundred and sixty five days I have...
celebrated a lot of birthdays
had my heart broken
enrolled in college
gotten a divorce finalized
dropped my baby off at kindergarten
bought a car
started DJing at weddings
read dozens of books
devoured no less than eight TV shows on Netflix
met people from around the world
become the owner of a turtle
started learning a new language
painted an entire house
been single
gotten two tattoos
hung out with dinosaurs
made really weird friends
discovered high heels
made s'mores
been mad at people
and more importantly, forgiven them
had my patience tested
...a lot
officially hit the "Two Year Mark" at Boyd's Events.
tried quite a few pinterest projects
baked cinnamon rolls for the first time

for 365 days, you all have been with me <3
here's to another year!


No comments:

Post a Comment