Sunday, March 13, 2016

FOUND IT.

I found Library of Souls.
I apparently put the book down on my bed, and it slid between the crack next to my wall.

I promptly finished reading it.
IT WAS SO GOOD.
GO BUY THOSE BOOKS.
GO BUY ALL OF THEM.
Ransom Riggs - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

I'd say it's not as weird as it sounds, but it is. And it's well written and the plot is fantastic and the ending was perfection.

So definitely do read them.
well... That's all I wanted to say....

Uh. Next I will be working on the Iron Fey series, by Julie Kagawa.

good night then.



4 comments:

  1. Friendship with boat in ocean life is impossible easy, sometimes encounter clouds and storms, and in this case, the friendship should be this or that test after these dark clouds and storms, and then the friendship will more consolidated, true friendship, in any case will shine new light.
    ____________________________
    I like: CS:GO Skins and Buy CSGO Skins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog and I love read!!! Follow my blog: paparazzibyyoli.blogspot.com It's about jewelry.

    ReplyDelete