Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Addictions

NERD ALERT.


I have a very addictive personality. When I like something, I like it so much that I do it all the time.
Like reading.
and calligraphy.

and now...
MINECRAFT.

It's a problem. I'm not going to lie.
A guy I started talking to was like "try it out."
and then after literally banging my head against a wall, laughing at a whole lot of mistakes, I kinda sorta got the hang of it.
And now, I just keep playing it.
I built a giant house.
I used a youtube video. I'm not engineeringly inclined.

I HAVE PIGS!
I caught four.... four. and now I have all these cute little piglet babies. I'm in heaven.


I also have horses but they don't really care about me.
the brown one was just a baby last night. They grow up so fast :')


And, Hi I'm brittany so of course I have a library in my minecraft house. It's in the attic. yay.

and guys, I've only been playing this stupid game for like four days. This is my little creative world. The monsters don't attack me but they still freak me out so I spent all night in my library. or my bedroom. Where I could sleep but why would I when I could go around creating things or expanding the cave under my house? Psh.

Well, I'd love to write some more, but I need to go catch some sheep.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment