Wednesday, June 10, 2015

that one time I accused Shelly of hating circle food.

 Shelly: like grapes.
Me: ...
Shelly: Green grapes.
Me: ...
Shelly: Mashed.
Shelly: And aged.
Shelly: ...
Shelly: It's wine. I like wine.
Shelly: I like pepperonis!
Me: No tomatoes. No olives. No kiwi.
Shelly: Olives are like ovals. 
Me: Not when you cut them up.
Shelly: Potatoes are round!
Me: No potatoes can be shaped like... Australia or something. (Click those links, I dare you.)

and we lost it at Australia.
I really should start wearing one of those eye glasses cameras that exist so I can capture the magic of the moments I spend with this freak.
I'm just saying.
Comedy gold.

I am just honestly too lazy to write a blog so that's what you're getting tonight.

1 comment:

  1. read. seeeee. people read your hilarity.

    ReplyDelete