Friday, May 29, 2015

I Failed My First Class

I think I have been fantastically successful in juggling my first year of college and work and three kids and insanity.
I failed my first class, though.
Math. In case you were wondering.
anyone surprised?
well, lets think,

The last math class I took was 7 years ago.
I started with business math.
at 8AM
where there were a ton of things I had never even heard of before
and I went to North Carolina and returned to a test over the content I had missed.
there were only 5 tests.
so only 5 grades.
then the final.
so.... that sucks.
when I found that the final was 25% of our grade.
I did the math & I would have needed a 125 on the final just to get a 70 in the class
you do the math & I'm sure you'll find there was no way in the world that I could have made any where near a 100.

so I failed that pretty terribly...
other than that I passed everything!

Midland College may be offering Sign Language 3 next semester so I might do that :) I'm on the job hunt, too. So I am completing my FAFSA & signing up for a couple on line classes. Hopefully I find a new job. If not, then I'll sign up for day classes too. good fun.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment